Meldrum Academy Parent Council Annual Meeting: Wednesday 13 June 2018 at 7:15pm, Staff Room, Meldrum Academy
A warm invitation is extended to all parents, including those of P7 pupils due to move to Meldrum Academy in August 2018.
“The curriculum is very well enhanced by strong partnership working, including the Parent Council” Education Scotland HM Inspection of Meldrum Academy, Jan 2014
The main functions of your Parent Council are to:
- Support the school in its work with pupils and parents.
- Represent the views of parents.
- Promote contact and communication between the school, parents, pupils and the community.
Parent Council AGM Wednesday 13 June 2018
All parents of pupils at Meldrum Academy (as well as parents of current P7 pupils who will be at Meldrum next year) are members of the Parent Forum. As members of the Parent Forum, you are invited to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parent Council which will take place on Wednesday 13 June at 7:15pm in the staff room at Meldrum Academy.
At this meeting, the following items will be discussed
- An annual report on the work of the Parent Council.
- Selection of the new Parent Council.
- Identification of issues that members of the Parent Forum may wish the Parent Council to pursue.
- Approval of the accounts and appointment of the auditor.
So if you are interested to find out what the Parent Council has been doing for the last year or if you are interested in getting involved in activities which affect young people at Meldrum Academy, then please come along.
Parent Council Chair